There are no faculty openings at this time. If you’d like to be considered for future openings, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portrait of a Willows Teacher
A Willows teacher:
- Has a passion for the education of young women’s minds and hearts.
- Partners with parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Strives to model moral and ethical behavior and respect the teachings of the Catholic faith.
- Is an experts in her content area and knows how to prepare students for college and life in her subject.
- Reflects on teaching practice to make instruction meaningful and engaging for students.
- Is eager to grow as a professional and contribute to a vibrant professional learning community.
- Fosters student learning, growth and development in and out of the classroom.
- Effectively communicates with students, parents, and coworkers promoting an atmosphere of friendship and collaboration in the Willows community.
- Contributes to the development of the school program.
- Works with optimism and professionalism.
Salary commensurate with experience and educational qualifications. Full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance. After one year of employment, full time employees are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan. Any daughter attending Willows Academy is eligible for tuition remission according to the policy in place.