Regular School Day Dress Code:
The school uniform is sold by Dennis Uniform Company (School Code GJLGV) and consists of the following items:
Skirt: (should be knee-length or no shorter than 2 inches about the top of the knee in the front and back, and properly hemmed)
- Middle School = Red Gabriel plaid box pleat
- High School = Blackwatch plain box pleat
- Blue quarter zip
- Navy short-sleeved polo with Willows logo
- Long-sleeved polo with Willows logo
- Navy crew neck or v-neck with Willows logo
- Navy hooded sweater with Willows logo
Shoes: (Shoe heel/platform should not exceed one inch and all shoes must have a closed toe. Shoes should be a solid color (no decoration) and have a solid sole. No slippers, moccasins, open-backed, or Birkenstocks are allowed.)
- Sturdy dark shoe in brown, black, tan (Sperry), or navy
- Middle School = Plain navy blue, green, black, or white knee highs or tights.
- High School = Plain navy/white/grey knee highs (dual-colored soccer socks are not appropriate) Plain navy/white/grey/black tights or nylons (no design in/on tights)
P.E Uniform: (Because everyone wears the same uniform, all parts of the uniform must be indelibly marked with the student’s name.)
- Navy Shorts
- Grey PE Shirt
- White gym socks
- Gym shoes
- Turtleneck: White turtleneck may be worn under sweatshirt or long-sleeved polo
- T-shirt: Plain white (without writing or design) may be worn under the polo shirt
On certain designated days, the students may dress in non-uniform clothing. Non-uniform days will be announced to the students prior to the scheduled date.
Dress-Up Days: Clothing of a more elegant fashion, typically dresses or skirts, should be worn. Dresses and skirts should be knee-length or no shorter than 2 inches about the top of the knee in the front and back. Pants may be worn on dress-up days provided they reflect the appropriate elegance required for the activity. Jeans, shorts, capris, khakis, and corduroys are not acceptable dress-up attire.
Jeans Days: On days designated in the calendar as “Jeans Days” and on a student’s birthday, she may wear jeans to school according to the following guidelines:
- a student must pay the fee for the Jeans Day as determined by the day’s sponsor;
- jeans must come at least to the ankle and should not be capris, shorts, or leggings; jeans should be in good condition (no holes or shredded edges) and fit appropriately and modestly. Skinny jeans are generally not appropriate.
- shoes should cover the entire foot (no flip flops).