Willows Academy is an independent, college preparatory school for young women in middle school and high school. Built upon the foundation of a liberal arts curriculum, personal character formation, and collaboration with parents, Willows Academy encourages each student to pursue academic excellence in her studies, to engage the challenges of life with optimism and self-assurance, and to grow in freedom to live in truth as a daughter of God.
Portrait of a Graduate:
A Willows graduate is a young woman who:
- Possesses a well-formed conscience rooted in the natural moral law, and for those who choose to do so, in the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Displays moral and ethical behavior in all aspects of daily life.
- Is confident and disciplined.
- Shows proficiency in all academic areas to enter and succeed in college.
- Possesses knowledge and skills in the arts and athletics.
- Utilizes technology effectively to solve problems.
- Works cooperatively and successfully with others.
- Communicates effectively, thinks creatively, and is a lifelong learner.
- Adjusts to a changing world and works through obstacles.
- Treats every individual as a person created in the image and likeness of God.