Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing is responsible for providing leadership and strategic oversight for marketing, external communications, branding, and public relations activities. The Director of Marketing works to advance Willows through support of admissions, alumnae relations, and development efforts. Full job description. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
The Athletic Director advances Willows athletics by directing, organizing, supervising, and evaluating the program of interscholastic and non competitive athletic teams. The Athletic Director articulates and upholds the mission of the Willows Academy.
- Is responsible for the overall direction of the athletic program as an extension of the school’s mission
- Represents Willows Academy
- Manages athletic scheduling
- Collaborates with student athletes and parents
- Works closely with school leadership and the administrative team
- Manages athletic fiscal operations
- Manages facilities, equipment, and uniforms
- Manages athletics communication to parents, faculty, athletes, and wider community
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Head of School
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
There are no faculty openings at this time.
Portrait of a Willows Teacher
A Willows teacher:
- Has a passion for the education of young women’s minds and hearts.
- Partners with parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Strives to model moral and ethical behavior and respect the teachings of the Catholic faith.
- Is an experts in her content area and knows how to prepare students for college and life in her subject.
- Reflects on teaching practice to make instruction meaningful and engaging for students.
- Is eager to grow as a professional and contribute to a vibrant professional learning community.
- Fosters student learning, growth and development in and out of the classroom.
- Effectively communicates with students, parents, and coworkers promoting an atmosphere of friendship and collaboration in the Willows community.
- Contributes to the development of the school program.
- Works with optimism and professionalism.
Salary commensurate with experience and educational qualifications. Full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance. After one year of employment, full time employees are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan. Any daughter attending Willows Academy is eligible for tuition remission according to the policy in place.